NETCOM’s Service Department handles all of the service and maintenance contracts for our clients. Within our Service Department our Service Managers and Service Technicians specialize in the full gamut of our offerings and capabilities to ensure a quality installation while always maintaining the highest level of customer service and quality. Below are the services within our Service Department:
Our contact information for service is as follows:
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
24 Hour Emergency Service – 800.224.0744
LOCAL SERVICE AREA
Netcom is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. From this location, we support installation and maintenance contracts with direct Netcom employees throughout the Mid-Atlantic area of Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC and Delaware.
NATIONAL SERVICE AREA
Netcom Technologies has an extensive network of over 250 proven partner companies that allow us to deliver Netcom quality results across the country both CONUS and OCONUS. Netcom has used this network of partner companies on many notable national projects including:
- A VoIP Upgrade Project at 1500+ Social Security Administration Field Offices
- 50 Custom and Border Protection sites along the US Southern Border and locally in Washington, DC
- Cable infrastructure and VoIP support at Fannie Mae Regional and Partnership Offices around the country
- Cable infrastructure at MITRE Corporation Offices and Client sites around the country
- EOUSA sites nationwide.
- IRS sites nationwide on Iron Bow’s IRS/CPC Contract